Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Why I Have Not Been Here

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a lot of hate messages in my mailbox here. Some of these messages were really nasty. i will be back , but my board will be deleted. I am doing lot better now. Hey RA I haved missed you alot.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These were new members who did this to me.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size="6">.................WHAT!!!!???</font> [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    you shoulda let us know, pete... [img]frown.gif[/img] *huggggs*.... we would have taken care of these morons for you... i'm sorry that happened... you've been here a long time... longer than me even... but... you're NICER than i am... i would have made them curl up in a fetal position and cry for their mothers for fucking with you.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

    and if anyone tries that here on MY board... i will kick their freakin ASS, and that's a promise.... *HUGGGS you*.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    RA , They have been pretty quite since I told them friends of mine in Washington DC are reading there messages.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well. THAT's good... i'd hate to have to get out the old broomsick, ream these assholes, then throw them off my board... well ok... i'm sort of a bitch... lol. so maybe i wouldn't HATE it.... but i'm sure SOMEONE would.... *EFG*....

    i'm glad you're doing better and back around... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dude....ignore them. You can also block them too. I always figured it was more fun to stick around to piss the fuckers off than to let them win and leave. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i need not comment here on this...anyone who knows me knows how id handle this situation...ive been around awhile myself...

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pete! You CANT delete your board! I LOVE all
    those recipes being right at hand!

    It was probably the assholes I had problems with
    at our board....GGGGRRRRRRRr...Ill help you RA!
    I have 2 broomsticks on hand!

    I am glad to see you back Pete! I have missed you! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mrs G. It was not those fools who gave you problems. If you want my board to stay I need everyone to post recipes ASAP.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I posted a couple. I can't find the one I am looking for though. I have no clue where I put it. [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen